Sunday, May 23, 2010

Allow me to (re)introduce myself!

Okay, so I have been the most wishy washy girl but I've finally decided to try and keep up with this blog. I've started a tumblr account too, like a lot of ya'll have, and I'm gonna see which one I prefer!

Next week begins my first "big-girl" experience, working and living completely alone! I have an internship in a college town about an hour and a half away from home, and my apartment may or may not be in the bottom of a family friend's home... but I have my very own entrance and kitchen and I'm gonna be a grown-up, dangit!

Until then, I have lots of laziness, crafting, day trips and a great big family reunion to look forward to and I look forward to sharing them with ya'll as well!

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment