Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday- Tuesday

So the other day, my friend and I were talking about being homesick and she said " I get homesick from Sunday to Tuesday, and sometimes it makes me cry." Now, I have never heard more true words. PLEASE don't get me wrong, I looove my school and my friends here and I'm as prone to moodiness as the next girl. However, I thought this was quite a genius observation. If you think about it, Sunday is the day you usually spend with your family. You get to recover from the weekend, go to church, eat a big lunch/dinner and just laze around. Monday is stressful because you're starting your week and organizing your life, Tuesday just feels a little hopeless... But then! You're on to the middle of the week, Thrilling Thursday when everything is winding down and then the weekend! I think Friday afternoon is the most exciting, happy time of the week. I really don't get homesick that often, but tell me that just doesn't make perfect sense??

Howeverrr... I did wake up in my bed last night at school and totally panic. I thought I was in my bed at home and didn't recognize anything, almost fell out of it and then almost cried cause I missed my little house! But all is right again and will be, no worries :)

Alsooo... Syllabus/crush week... too exciting! Will post later on about such exciting activities ha

No comments:

Post a Comment